xXEpicChorusuXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Let's save this chorus! :)
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm by AKaNe

» Happy New Year
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 pm by AKaNe

» Muddy Cloud
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 am by NotHitoneToni

» (Closed)Kokoro/Heart
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm by AKaNe

» Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm by AKaNe

» Display Your Solos!
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm by AtLAst4EvER

» Zutto Zutto
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:12 pm by NotHitoneToni

» YOUR AWESOME UTAU COVERS. BECAUSE UTAUS ARE AWESOME >:V
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 pm by NotHitoneToni

» Muddy Cloud
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:50 pm by NotHitoneToni

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes

+4
NacchanSakura
XAerifyX
AKaNe
NotHitoneToni
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes

Post  NotHitoneToni Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 pm

^ Your wish is granted! The world became an anime with only one season and 4 episodes. There is no one to press rewind either. In the 4 episodes only 5 days elapsed and it ended with everyone dying of either depression or heart attack from being exposed to too many cute things.

I wish computers are not so expensive :<
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  AKaNe Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 pm

NotHitoneToni wrote:^ Your wish is granted! The world became an anime with only one season and 4 episodes. There is no one to press rewind either. In the 4 episodes only 5 days elapsed and it ended with everyone dying of either depression or heart attack from being exposed to too many cute things.

I wish computers are not so expensive :<

Your wish is granted!!!!

You are invited to visit the technology exhibition in HK, where the computers are selling at a dollar each (well..it's about $0.2 CAD or $0.14 USD each). However, when you're trying to get a computer for yourself, you were knock down by the crowd and were being sent to the hospital. After you woke up, your friend told you that the promotion period of the exhibition is over :3

P.S. the one-dollar-computer thingy is real...I just read the news....pretty cool, right? XDD

I wish I could meet the vocaloid family!
AKaNe
AKaNe

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post  NotHitoneToni Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm

^Your wish is granted. Len and Rin chucks a steam roller (roadroller) at you; Meiko tries to get you drunk; Kaito keeps talking about girls and icecream; Luka can't stop talking aboutr her own figure; Miku can't stop sing uber high pitched songs which drives you nuts; VY1 (Mizikiignores you; You caught VY2 (Yuma)taking a shower and got scared for life; Big AL keeps winking at you; Sweet Ann detatched her head and gave it to you which caused you to faint; Prima went D9 on you which nearly killed your ear drums; Megpoid keeps going happy happy happy on you; Utane Piko goes cutie cute cute on you with his shota charms; and much much more... (meaning I don't know everyone of their personas T_T) Sanity shortly loses its grip and you began to uninstall them all.

I wish Staypuft Mrshmallow Man would smack Barney in the face for no apparant reason at all.
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  NotHitoneToni Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:27 pm

^ This is not NotHitoneToni and your wish has been granted. I, not NotHitoneToni has teleported both characters from the media into reality where Staypuft the Marshmallow Man smacked Barney with its face with all its marshmallow goodness. Quite unfortunately since he is a marshmallow, all that resulted was a sticky mess from the splattered marshmallow that was once Staypuft's fists. The immediate area is infested with arthropods shortly after.

I, not NotHitoneToni wish that the world orbits around the moon.
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  AKaNe Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:17 pm

NotHitoneToni wrote:^ This is not NotHitoneToni and your wish has been granted. I, not NotHitoneToni has teleported both characters from the media into reality where Staypuft the Marshmallow Man smacked Barney with its face with all its marshmallow goodness. Quite unfortunately since he is a marshmallow, all that resulted was a sticky mess from the splattered marshmallow that was once Staypuft's fists. The immediate area is infested with arthropods shortly after.

I, not NotHitoneToni wish that the world orbits around the moon.

Your wish is granted!!!

Finally 2012 has come, and the world is going to end!!!

As a result, the Earth has messed up its own orbit and started circling around the moon.

So yeah, since the gravitational force that built up on the Earth was too strong, the Earth has exploded into a million pieces.

I wish I could live in a huge castle!
AKaNe
AKaNe

Back to top Go down

Post  NotHitoneToni Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:07 pm

@Akane Your wish is GRANTED! Though you have several million square feet of air and ground property, you find yourself exploring vast and bare hallways alone. On a dark and stormy night you found yourself re-living a similar story that Allan Egar Pole wrote--The Raven. Shadows became demons. Lighting became apparitions. For 2 years you lived in the castle and the government has decided that the vast amount of land should not be distributed to only one person exclusively. By the power of their authority, they sold your castle and the land. The new owners came and saw you in your bed wearing a paper bag, consuming what looks like a rotten apple, suffering from narcolepsy, and a bad happening of caveman hair.

I wish this forum was more active :<
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  AKaNe Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm

NotHitoneToni wrote:@Akane Your wish is GRANTED! Though you have several million square feet of air and ground property, you find yourself exploring vast and bare hallways alone. On a dark and stormy night you found yourself re-living a similar story that Allan Egar Pole wrote--The Raven. Shadows became demons. Lighting became apparitions. For 2 years you lived in the castle and the government has decided that the vast amount of land should not be distributed to only one person exclusively. By the power of their authority, they sold your castle and the land. The new owners came and saw you in your bed wearing a paper bag, consuming what looks like a rotten apple, suffering from narcolepsy, and a bad happening of caveman hair.

I wish this forum was more active :<

Your wish is GRANTED!!

There are over one trillion people visiting this website every second, which means there are about....*takes out calculator* 8.64 x 10^16 visits per day. However, a hyper-computer-hacker developes a virus, he then sends the virus to this forum. As a result, 80% of the population's computer in the world got infected by it.

P.S. I just realized that there's not even one trillion humans on earth....0A0

I wish I could master in French! (which I could NEVER do XDD)
AKaNe
AKaNe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum