xXEpicChorusuXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Let's save this chorus! :)
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm by AKaNe

» Happy New Year
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 pm by AKaNe

» Muddy Cloud
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 am by NotHitoneToni

» (Closed)Kokoro/Heart
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm by AKaNe

» Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm by AKaNe

» Display Your Solos!
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm by AtLAst4EvER

» Zutto Zutto
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:12 pm by NotHitoneToni

» YOUR AWESOME UTAU COVERS. BECAUSE UTAUS ARE AWESOME >:V
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 pm by NotHitoneToni

» Muddy Cloud
Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:50 pm by NotHitoneToni

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes

+4
NacchanSakura
XAerifyX
AKaNe
NotHitoneToni
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes Empty Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes

Post  NotHitoneToni Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:49 pm

In order to draw in some activity here, lets do a little game on the forums.

Similar to the monkey's paw, there is a person that wishes something and there is a grantor of the wish. However, the wishes are always corrupted in some way. ie: Sally: I wish for a car. Grantor: Your wish is granted! A druglord came by to your house and offered a car for $20. You gladly took it. Two days later the cops come in and arrested you for the suspision of drug dealing.

Remember, respond as the grantor of the above poster then after granting their wish you will make one yourself.
Let the corruption begin~!

I wish I can fly.
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes Empty Re: Dark Orb of Corrupted Wishes

Post  AKaNe Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 pm

NotHitoneToni wrote:In order to draw in some activity here, lets do a little game on the forums.

Similar to the monkey's paw, there is a person that wishes something and there is a grantor of the wish. However, the wishes are always corrupted in some way. ie: Sally: I wish for a car. Grantor: Your wish is granted! A druglord came by to your house and offered a car for $20. You gladly took it. Two days later the cops come in and arrested you for the suspision of drug dealing.

Remember, respond as the grantor of the above poster then after granting their wish you will make one yourself.
Let the corruption begin~!

I wish I can fly.

Wow! This sounds fun! I've never played this game before....so...if I made a mistake, please excuse me XD

NotHitoneToni : I wish I can fly
Grantor : Your wish is granted! A biologist came by and gave you a pair of wings made from feather. You gladly took it. The next day, a hunter shot you down cuz he thought you're a bird.

My wish: I wish I can ben an astronaut Smile
AKaNe
AKaNe

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post  XAerifyX Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 pm

I've never played this before... but it sounds like fun! I hope I can play it right.. :3

Akane: I wish I can ben an astronaut Smile

Grantor: Wish Granted! NASA came by your house and invited you to an all-expense-paid trip to the moon. Once you arrive, your left there with no food or any means to keep you alive. O.O

that's kinda creepy..

Anywho, I wish... I can go back in time and meet my younger self. (is that even a good wish..?)
XAerifyX
XAerifyX

http://xaerifyx.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NacchanSakura Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Wish granted! Doraemon suddenly appear in front of your eyes and he lends you his time-machine.
But then the time machine suddenly broken and you're trapped in somewhere you don't know.

I wish Valshe is my seme.. /shot
NacchanSakura
NacchanSakura

https://www.youtube.com/NacchanSakura

Back to top Go down

Post  XAerifyX Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 pm

O.O Why Doraemon?? Razz
XAerifyX
XAerifyX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKaNe Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

XAerifyX wrote:O.O Why Doraemon?? Razz

I think it's because Doraemon has a time machine XDD
AKaNe
AKaNe

Back to top Go down

Post  XAerifyX Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Makes sense XP
XAerifyX
XAerifyX

Back to top Go down

Post  NacchanSakura Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Yup, because doraemon has a time-machine o.o
ah, and no one wants to grant my wish I think T^T sobs
NacchanSakura
NacchanSakura

Back to top Go down

Post  XAerifyX Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:32 pm

say it anyways! i want to hear it :3
XAerifyX
XAerifyX

Back to top Go down

Post  NacchanSakura Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 am

I've say it before 8"D
'I wish Valshe is my seme..'
NacchanSakura
NacchanSakura

Back to top Go down

Post  XAerifyX Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 am

Can i grant your wish even though I granted someone elses wish? o.o
XAerifyX
XAerifyX

Back to top Go down

Post  KonekoRomance Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Wish granted!
You get an email from Valshe saying he saw one of your videos on youtube and wants you to fly to Japan to do a Duet with him! But when you get there a radiation outbreak hits your town and everyone within a 20-mile radius gets radiation poisoning.

I wish I could be the best pianist in the world.
KonekoRomance
KonekoRomance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKaNe Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm

KonekoRomance wrote:Wish granted!
You get an email from Valshe saying he saw one of your videos on youtube and wants you to fly to Japan to do a Duet with him! But when you get there a radiation outbreak hits your town and everyone within a 20-mile radius gets radiation poisoning.

I wish I could be the best pianist in the world.

your wish is granted!

You've won the champion of 2011 World Piano Contest. The next day, you were invited to perform in front of the world, however, you've accidentally snapped your finger while you're playing so the whole song sounds really weird.

I wish I could have a pet dinosaur!
AKaNe
AKaNe

Back to top Go down

Post  NotHitoneToni Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 am

@xAerifyx As long as you don't respond to your own post then its fine. Just keep granting the above poster's wish then make one of your own.

@aKaNeYour wish is Granted. Upon that wish you heard your door bell ring. You answered it and found a baby crib. You took a peek and a curious egg laid cozily inside it. You nurtured the egg until it hatched and to your surprise it was a purple dinosaur. Barney is born and you constantly hear him sing happy happy songs which made you go insane. Not long after, you found yourself in a insane assylum for telling the doctors you raised a purple singing dinosaur.

I wish that money grows from trees.
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoru0423Akashi Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 am

NotHitoneToni wrote:@xAerifyx As long as you don't respond to your own post then its fine. Just keep granting the above poster's wish then make one of your own.

@aKaNeYour wish is Granted. Upon that wish you heard your door bell ring. You answered it and found a baby crib. You took a peek and a curious egg laid cozily inside it. You nurtured the egg until it hatched and to your surprise it was a purple dinosaur. Barney is born and you constantly hear him sing happy happy songs which made you go insane. Not long after, you found yourself in a insane assylum for telling the doctors you raised a purple singing dinosaur.

Wish granted~! You found that a tree was growing in your backyard and coins were falling from it. After you shook all the money from the tree, the tree suddenly fell down and crushed you.

My wish: I wish I could meet Piko ;w;
Kaoru0423Akashi
Kaoru0423Akashi

Back to top Go down

Post  AKaNe Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Kaoru0423Akashi wrote:
NotHitoneToni wrote:@xAerifyx As long as you don't respond to your own post then its fine. Just keep granting the above poster's wish then make one of your own.

Wish granted~! You found that a tree was growing in your backyard and coins were falling from it. After you shook all the money from the tree, the tree suddenly fell down and crushed you.

Wish granted! You've met Piko when he got lost while having a vacation in your country, and you two became friends quickly. However, your friendship has been exposed to the public very soon, and Piko's fans were all jealous. As a result, you're beaten up by them.

I wish I knew magic!
AKaNe
AKaNe

Back to top Go down

Post  XAerifyX Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

@NotHitoneToni

Alrighty! thanks :3 I'm almost tempted to grant Len-kun's wish, but I think I'll let someone else answer... although, I wish I could meet Piko too :3
XAerifyX
XAerifyX

Back to top Go down

Post  NotHitoneToni Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 am

@XAerifyX no problems ^_^

@AKaNe Your wish is GRANTORMEHTORED! Your magic skillz put Harry Potter and Gandalf to shame. One day, a fanatical religious group witnessed your almighty powers and feared you so. They held a secret council that passed the sentence of excusion for witchcraft. Its the Salem Witch hunt all over again muhahahaha~

I wish that its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! -Puts on Sunglasses-*Yeah*
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoru0423Akashi Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 am

AKaNe wrote:
Kaoru0423Akashi wrote:

Wish granted! You've met Piko when he got lost while having a vacation in your country, and you two became friends quickly. However, your friendship has been exposed to the public very soon, and Piko's fans were all jealous. As a result, you're beaten up by them.

I wish I knew magic!

OH, BUT I HAVE THE LASER EYE BEAMS... -waves arms around- //shot
Kaoru0423Akashi
Kaoru0423Akashi

Back to top Go down

Post  ウサギ Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:14 am

NotHitoneToni wrote:@XAerifyX no problems ^_^

@AKaNe Your wish is GRANTORMEHTORED! Your magic skillz put Harry Potter and Gandalf to shame. One day, a fanatical religious group witnessed your almighty powers and feared you so. They held a secret council that passed the sentence of excusion for witchcraft. Its the Salem Witch hunt all over again muhahahaha~

I wish that its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! -Puts on Sunglasses-*Yeah*

WISH GRANTED! the banana from PBJ time comes flying in and starts dancing, you start as well.....days that turn into weeks that turn into months that turn into years, it is nothing but PBJ time....and all you've done throughout that time was dance to that once was epic music that is now an annoyance and eat PBJ sandwiches EVERYDAY. you've died from constant dancing, no sleep, and not getting enough vitamins and minerals from just eating PBJ every day......

I WISH FOR WORLD PEACE. *shot*
ウサギ
ウサギ

http://luna-temeki.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NacchanSakura Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Wish granted! Yuuko Ichihara came to you house, and tell you she's gonna grant your wish. However, she want to take something from you as the payment. And she want your soul. And of course, for this world's peace, you give it..
But then, everything's changing when Fire's country attack us. The world need Avatar to save us, but he's suddenly disappear.. (<< copying from Avatar) and the big war is finally starting. And.. Bye, world's peace *shot*

I wish Syaoran Li is my boyfriend *///u///*
NacchanSakura
NacchanSakura

Back to top Go down

Post  NotHitoneToni Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 pm

^ Your wish is granted! In order to properly grant your wish, you have been transported to the world of anime. You got to meet Syaoran and he quickly fell in love with you. Sakura Kinomoto and MeiLing Li went beserk upon the discovery of this. Sakura: what about all that we have been through? MeiLing: So you toss me and Sakura like a unwanted toy now?
You then found yourself in a 3 way fight. You tried to best to defend yourself but ended up having Syaoran being killed by Clow spell bullsh**. Mourning ensues for the lack of explosions (from the fan's point of view) and Syaoran's death. You can technically still call Syaoran is your bf but hes kinda dead in the anime. And you never got out of the Cardcaptor universe. Tsubasa never included your existance.

I wish Silent Hill is real! (shudders in fear)
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  KonekoRomance Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 pm

*Creepy voice*

YOUR WISH IS GRANTED.

You wake up one night to find yourself in the the waking world of Silent Hill. it isn't long that you're walking around and the darkness comes, turning everything into horrors of the macabre and revolting. You are running away from a Ferril when you encounter Pyramidhead, and he hits you with his sword and kills you. Now that you have brought them forth they sneak into the real world and all of the monsters start massacring everyone.

I wish I could heal the blind.
KonekoRomance
KonekoRomance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotHitoneToni Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

^Your wish is granted. You now can heal the blind and it quickly became your million dollar job. You stumbled upon a person who was blind in the streets and pitied him. Then you cured him. When he saw the light of earth again he screamed in terror and had a seizure. Three days later he calmed down enough to file a law suit against you for healing his blindness without consent. He claims that by healing his eyes he no longer sees the world he wants to see and therefore ruined his life. The judges passed the life sentence in jail for you. May god have mercy upon your soul.

I wish to be the best singer on earth *woot* afro
NotHitoneToni
NotHitoneToni

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJapaneseXanime Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Your wish is granted~! 8D

the producer of the most famous record studios (the location is in Waskington, i dunno, orz >.<) so that producer found a cover of you on youtube, and loved your voice really much and would you to become his number 1 singer in the number 1 record studio of the earth, so you became the best singer x3 so you took a private jet and flew to washington, but there was a heavy storm so the vrivate jet moved much in the sky, so you screamed out on your loudest till you can't scream anymore, you survived the flight, but when you arrivd at the record studio your voice was gone because of screaming.

I wish the world becomes an anime serie 8D

TheJapaneseXanime
TheJapaneseXanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum